Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves are the perfect way to prepare your skin for a tanning application, remove stubborn old tan and keep your skin healthy.
1 ) Wet down skin in the shower
2) Put on the gloves and wet the fibers
3) Starting from the feet, scrub the body in sweeping, circular motions. Sweep over each area of skin a few times, but avoid scrubbing ferociously so as not to irritate the skin.
4) Pay extra attention to the ankles, knees, elbows or any areas of hard or tough skin. Go gently over areas such as the neck, inner thighs and stomach as these areas are sensitive and easily irritated.
5) Rinse your skin and the mitt, and pat dry
6) Apply an oil free moisturiser such as Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip to nourish and hydrate the skin after exfoliation.
TOP TIP: Use Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves with TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Scrub for a handy and even more intense exfoliation product.
- Can I use the exfoliating gloves on my face?
- No, it is not recommended to use exfoliating gloves on the face as the skin in this area is very delicate and can be damaged from vigorous scrubbing.
- Can I use the exfoliating gloves with Cocoa Brown TOUGH STUFF?
- Yes, using exfoliating gloves with TOUGH STUFF scrub can give a handy and even more intense exfoliation.
- How often should I exfoliate to prepare for a tanning exfoliation?
- Marissa recommends exfoliating every day in the lead up to your self-tan application. Do not exfoliate on the day you apply your tan.
- How often should I exfoliate my skin in general?
- You should exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to keep skin renewed and healthy.
- How should I exfoliate to remove old tan?
- Exfoliate using exfoliating gloves or TOUGH STUFF daily from the second day after you apply your tan to ensure an even fade.