Night & Day Tan
The Cocoa Brown Night & Day Tan Mousse has been designed for those of us who wish to be bronzed by night & lightly golden by day. Cocoa Brown Night & Day instantly leaves a deeply bronzed tan on the skin & when washed off the next morning, your skin will have a gorgeous lighter golden tan. The luxurious light weight mousse glides on easily to deliver a perfect, streak free tan every time. Cocoa Brown Night & Day Tan Mousse gives you the best of both worlds: Dark by Night, Light by day
- How does Cocoa Brown Night & Day work?
- Cocoa Brown Night & Day gives a deep bronzed glow when applied – perfect for a night out, and leaves a gentle golden glow when washed off – perfect for daytime.
- How do I best prep my skin for Cocoa Brown Night & Day?
- In the couple of days leading up to applying your tan exfoliate your skin daily using exfoliating gloves or Cocoa Brown TOUGH STUFF in the shower. Moisturise your skin well everyday too – ideally in the morning and evening. On the day itself that you are applying your Night & Day Tan, DON’T exfoliate. DO moisturise using Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Oil-Free Body Moisturiser. Ensure your skin is free from all other lotions, potions, perfumes or deodorants as these may interfere with the development of your tan. Apply a coat of nail varnish to nails so that the colour guide doesn’t stain them. Hands, feet, knees and elbows must have a layer of Chocolate Whip as these areas are particularly prone to dryness and self tan can cling to dry skin.
- How do I apply Cocoa Brown Night & Day?
- Always use a self-tanning mitt to apply self-tan. The Cocoa Brown Double Sided Velvet Mitt will protect your hands from self-tan and flawlessly buffs tan into skin. Apply product to mitt and use long sweeping, circular motions to buff tan into skin. To tan hands, feet and face either use the remaining product left on the mitt or use the Cocoa Brown Tontouring Brush T1 to buff tan into skin.
- How long should I leave it on?
- You can leave Cocoa Brown Night & Day on as long as you wish. As it only contains a small amount of active tanning ingredient, you will be left with a gentle golden glow no matter how long you leave it on.
- How dark will I be when I wash it off?
- Night & Day leave a gentle golden glow when washed off. This varies with each individuals’ skin, but as a general guide, it is about one-third as dark as the Cocoa Brown 1 HOUR TAN Original Shade.
- Can I use Cocoa Brown Night & Day on my face?
- Yes, you can. A light layer is recommended applied with the Cocoa Brown T1 Tontouring Brush. The mousse formula is oil-free so it won’t block pores.
- My tan isn’t developing as dark as I expected, what do I do?
- Make sure you are applying your Cocoa Brown Night & Day to clean, dry skin. If there are any products, lotions, potions or perfumes on your skin they may affect the development of your tan. Also, do not wash your hair just before applying the tanning mousse, or in the first shower when you are washing the colour guide off, as the pH of most shampoos will also affect the tan developing.