Tough Stuff 3 in 1 Body Scrub
This super effective body scrub is the perfect body prep for tanning as it removes stubborn traces of old tan, leaving you with silky smooth skin.
INSTRUCTIONS: A patch test is recommended 24-48 hours before first use.
1) To prepare for tanning, gently exfoliate each day for a few days leading up to your Cocoa Brown 1 HOUR TAN application. NOTE: Don’t exfoliate your skin on the day you apply your tan
2) Massage Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff into your skin using sweeping strokes.
3) Rinse Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff off your skin when you have finished scrubbing your body.
TOP TIP: Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff was designed to be used on both wet and dry skin. Using Tough Stuff on dry skin gives you a deeper exfoliation while using it on wet skin is more gentle, so you can exfoliate more frequently.
- How do I use TOUGH STUFF to prepare for my Cocoa Brown tan?
- Exfoliate your skin every day in the few days leading up to your tanning application. Rub TOUGH STUFF using sweeping strokes (the longer and faster the storkes, the deeper the exfoliation) and rinse off. Do not exfoliate on the day you are applying your tan.
- Do I use TOUGH STUFF on wet or dry skin?
- Either! Using TOUGH STUFF on dry skin will give a deeper exfoliation than using it on wet skin.
- How do I use TOUGH STUFF to remove stubborn old tan?
- Start gently exfoliating every day in the shower with TOUGH STUFF on the second day after you have applied your 1 HOUR TAN and continue exfoliating every day after that.
- How do I use TOUGH STUFF when I’ve had a tan disaster?!
- Apply a body oil before going to bed. In the morning, mix half a cup of bicarbonate of soda, the juice of one lemon and two tablespoons of TOUGH STUFF in a bowl. Use this mixture to exfoliate on dry skin. Rinse well in the shower.
- Can I use TOUGH STUFF on my face?
- Using TOUGH STUFF on your face is not recommended, as the grain is too harsh for the delicate facial skin.
There are no reviews yet.